Fenway Neighbourhood Food Tour
Join us on this unique foodie tour around the Fenway-Kenmore Square neighborhood and enjoy delicious and unique eats.
On this exciting tour, you'll be guided through a neighborhood whose food scene has exploded in the past couple of years. The Fenway neighborhood is no longer just a destination for Red Sox games - there's true culinary talent in its midst!
On this exciting food tour, we’ll visit the new Time Out Boston Market food hall for a coffee specialty drink then chow down on the best “American” ballpark eats and visit a variety of iconic restaurants around Fenway Park. We’ll learn about the history of the famous Citgo sign and the Green Monster while munching on the best eats in town from scallion pancake sandwiches to pizza and brown butter ice cream. Discover the Fenway-Kenmore Square neighborhood with a local guide and fall in love with this unique area of Boston.
- This tour cannot accommodate dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan dietary restrictions. Please contact the tour operator directly with any food allergies at least two days before your tour. You can find their contact information on your confirmation voucher
- Minimum of 2 people is required per booking
Saturdays at 1100hrs
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to check-in with your tour guide.
What You Get
- Tastings at 5 to 6 locations
- A tour guide throughout your food tour
- Ballpark entry
- Additional food and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
506 Park Dr, Boston, MA 02215, United States
Meet inside of Mei Mei restaurant, right outside of Kenmore Square