Dreamland Wax Museum
Rub elbows with your favorite celebrities, heroes and historical figures. Stay entertained with more than a dozen themed galleries.
Visit one of New England's premier attractions and Boston's top selfie museum, Dreamland Wax Museum. Snap selfies with over 100 realistic wax figures, including American presidents, Hollywood stars, famous athletes and global world leaders.
Right in historic Dock Square, Dreamland Wax Museum is located where Paul Revere family's silversmith shop once stood back in the late 1700s. Not only is a trip here fun for both families and friends, it also provides the perfect educational field trips for students!
- Admission is free for children aged 3 and below
Weekdays: 1000 - 1700 hrs
Weekends: 1000 - 1800 hrs
What You Get
- Admission to Dreamland Wax Museum
- Access to all exhibits (unless specified otherwise on-site)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from museum
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1 Washington Mall, Boston MA 02108
The museum is located on the Freedom Trail between the Old State House and Faneuil Hall, next to Boston City Hall).