Cape Cod Day Trip from Boston
Explore Cape Cod on this day trip from Boston. Enjoy travel by motorcoach to the John F. Kennedy Memorial, beaches, a harbor cruise and more!
Don't miss this opportunity ride across the Cape Cod Canal and travel down the "King's Highway" through scenic Sandwich, MA, the oldest town on the Cape. Established in 1637, it is bursting with New England charm and rich in history, and gorgeous Cape Cod views.
In Hyannis, board the cruise boat for a 45 minute tour of Lewis Bay to learn about local area landmarks, including the family compound of the Kennedys, with fascinating commentary. Enjoy the fresh air and build up your appetite for a local seafood lunch Get some hands-on time with 300 year old authentic pirate treasure and artifacts recovered from the site of the shipwreck of the "Whydah Galley". This one of a kind museum brings the story of Black Sam Bellamy, captain of the Whydah, to life. His ship and the pillage of 50 other ships sank in 1717 and was recently discovered in shallow waters off Cape Cod buried under 30 feet of sand and documented by National Geographic and the Discovery Channel. Climb aboard a replica of the ship; visit the lab and interact with the archaeologists and divers as they work to unearth historical artifacts from the "concretions" that encase the yet-to-be viewed treasure. A short visit to the beach to collect some souvenir shells completes your cape experience!
Below is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- Travel across Cape Cod Canal
- Ride the "King's Highway" through the oldest town on the Cape, Sandwich, MA
- Harbour Cruise of Lewis Bay, Hyannis, MA
- Visit the Kennedy Memorial
- Discover authentic pirate treasure at the Whydah Pirate Museum
- Enjoy lunch at your choice of restaurants with time for shopping (at your own expense)
- Visit to the beach to collect souvenirs shells
*Itinerary is subject to change by the tour operator
- To complete your booking, please send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Details to email@example.com
- If your accommodation is not included in the operator's pickup list, you will be informed via email. In that case, you have to proceed to the tour departure point on your own.
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Please be advised that 2021 tour date bookings will be processed closer to tour departure date
Tours operates every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday from 0900 to 1800hrs
What You Get
- 9-hour tour itinerary
- Pickup from selected Boston hotels only (to be confirmed by operator)
- Boat Cruise
- Admission to the Whydah Pirate Museum (with gift shop discounts)
- Lunch and additional food & beverages, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel dropoff (tour concludes at departure point)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the tour office on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event that the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
8 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Tour office is inside the City Place Food Court - Mass Transportation Building.