Cape Cod Autumn Day Tour from Boston
This autumn day trip from Boston will showcase the beautiful foliage of Cape Cod and includes a narrated sightseeing cruise of Hyannis Harbor.
Autumn is a special time in Cape Cod. Summer’s warmth still lingers, yet the multicolored splendor of New England’s foliage offers a superb accent to the already beautiful vistas of the magical land south of Boston. After crossing the Cape Cod Canal, travel down the "King's Highway" through Cape Cod's quintessential town of Sandwich, MA. Established in 1637, it's the oldest town on the Cape, rich in history gorgeous Cape Cod views.
Board the cruise boat in Hyannis for a 45 minute tour of Lewis Bay to learn about local area landmarks, including the family compound of the Kennedys, with fascinating commentary. Enjoy the fresh air and build up your appetite for a local seafood lunch. Get some hands-on time with 300-year-old authentic pirate treasure and artifacts recovered from the site of the shipwreck of the "Whydah Galley". This unique museum brings the story of Black Sam Bellamy, captain of the Whydah, to life. His ship and the pillage of 50 other ships sank in 1717 and was recently discovered in shallow waters off Cape Cod and documented by National Geographic and the Discovery Channel. Climb aboard a replica of the ship; visit the lab and meet and interact with the archaeologists and divers as they work to unearth historical artifacts from the "concretions" that encase the yet-to-be viewed treasure. A short visit to the beach to collect some souvenir shells completes your cape experience!
Below is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- Travel across Cape Cod Canal
- Ride the "King's Highway" and see the oldest town on the Cape, Sandwich, MA
- Enjoy free time for shopping and visiting sites on your own.
- Harbor Cruise of Lewis Bay, Hyannis, MA
- Discover authentic pirate treasure at the Whydah Pirate Museum
- Visit to the beach to collect souvenir shells
*Itinerary is subject to change by the tour operator
- To complete your booking, please send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Details to email@example.com
- If your accommodation is not included in the operator's pickup list, you will be informed via email. In that case, you have to proceed to the tour departure point on your own.
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Please be advised that 2021 tour date bookings will be processed closer to tour departure date
Tour operates from 0900 - 1800 hrs every Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday
What You Get
- 9-hour tour itinerary
- Harbour Cruise
- Admission to Whydah Pirate Museum
- Pickup from selected Boston hotels only (to be confirmed by operator)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel dropoff (tour concludes at departure point)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the tour office on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event that the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
8 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Tour office is inside the City Place Food Court - Mass Transportation Building.