Boston Harbour Ferry Service to Provincetown
The outer Cape is a natural treasure, where the dunes roll, the surf thunders, and rare birds share miles of sandy beaches with no one but you. When you’re done with the sun, bask in the shopping, nightlife, restaurants and bars of Provincetown, one of Cape Cod’s oldest settlements with a bohemian character all its own.
Your adventure begins as soon as you step aboard our Provincetown Ferry, Salacia, the largest and fastest catamaran of its kind in North America. She’s fully equipped with clean, modern amenities including a snack bar serving beer, wine and cocktails. Sit back with a cold margarita and plan your P-Town activities, read a book, or watch the Boston skyline and Harbor Islands as they slip below the horizon.
- There is a full service Concierge Desk on-baord to answer any enquiries regarding restaurants, points of interest or hotel accommodations. You will also find brochures, maps and other useful information to help plan your trip
- Tickets for children aged 2 and below need to be purchased on-site
16 May to 12 October
Boston to Provincetown: 0900hrs
Provincetown to Boston: 1600hrs
What You Get
- 90-minute ferry journey from Boston to Provincetown (or vice versa)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Food & Beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the ticketing office to exchange for your ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Departure from Boston: 1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
Departure from Provincetown: MacMillan Wharf, Provincetown