See Boston's top attractions, handpicked and packaged together at significant savings.
See amazing animals, fascinating science and nature, and beautiful views - from the sky AND the sea - with Boston CityPASS tickets. Purchase one and enjoy the following:
- Value - With the money you save using CityPASS, you'll have extra cash to do more shopping, taste the local cuisine, and get out on the town. See and do more.
- Flexibility - Don't just grab a quick selfie and rush off to the next place. You have up to nine days to use your CityPASS, so take your time, immerse yourself, and enjoy.
- Convenience - Skate past many main ticket lines and head straight for the good stuff. Feeling like a rock star? Check.
- Confidence - Your vacation time is precious. CityPASS includes only the most iconic attractions. Don't overcomplicate it - stick with the best things, and you won't go wrong.
- Your voucher is to be exchanged at any included attraction for a CityPASS booklet within 6 months from date of purchase
What You Get
- One-time admission to 4 out of 5 top Chicago attractions
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Science
- Skywalk Observatory
- Boston Harbor Cruises (90-minute Sightseeing Cruise) OR Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from attractions
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to exchange for a CityPASS booklet at any included attraction.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.