Explore Windsor Castle, the favorite weekend home of Queen Elizabeth II.
Want to see where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle got married in 2018? Windsor Castle is the oldest and longest-inhabited castle on the planet - kings and queens have lived here for over 1,000 years! See The State Apartments, The Semi-State Rooms, St. George's Chapel and more.
Windsor Castle spans over 10.5 hectares and has been a much-loved home to 39 monarchs!
Head there and take a self-guided multimedia tour of the opulent State Apartments, which reflect the exquisite tastes of Charles II and George IV. Envy the fine French and English furniture and browse artwork commissioned by past kings and queens for the Royal Collection.
Walk through St. George's Chapel, and see the burial place of ten monarchs.
Between September and March, explore the Semi-State Apartments, which offered privacy to George IV in the 19th century. It's a right royal day out.
- Visitors are advised to bring as little as possible as belongings will be subjected to an airport-style security check upon arrival
- All visitors should be aware that the castle is situated at the top of a steep hill and long distances that have to be covered on site
- Admission to Windsor Castle is busiest immediately after opening and throughout the morning; visitors are recommended to arrive after midday if possible
- Children under 5 enter for free
- As the official residences of The Queen are working royal palaces, opening arrangements may change at short notice
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day
- Please note that your ticket is valid for one visit only, not for 12 months’ unlimited entry
10:00 hrs – 16:00 hrs
Opening hours may vary, please check the official website for operating hours.
Windsor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1NJ
What You Get
- Access to the State Apartments
- Access to St. George's Chapel
- Access to the Semi-State Rooms (September - March only)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
- Food and beverages
How to Use
- Please exchange your smartphone tickets for paper tickets upon arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.