Up at The O2 - The Original Climb (Sunday)
Scale one of the world's largest entertainment venues and enjoy the finest panoramic views of the city.
The O2 Arena is one of the world's largest and most popular entertainment venues. From hosting the Brit Awards to the likes of artists like Ariana Grande, this venue has it all! With that being said, the venue's scale is massive. Standing at a height of over 50m with a capacity to hold 20,000 guests, this arena is quite the climb. Scaling the arena will reward you with unparalleled 360-degree views of the city. You will be able to spot several landmarks located several miles away. This session will last about 90 minutes and is quite the unique sightseeing experience to check off your bucket list! You can choose between a sunset climb and a twilights climb where you can enjoy spectacular views of the city against a magnificent sunset. You can also opt for the original climb where you can enjoy these views during the day.
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Minimum height: 1.2m
- Maximum weight: each participant must not weigh more than 130kg/286lbs
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
- Please ensure your booking includes the correct number of adults for every climber aged 9 to 17. Every guest below the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded
The original climb is available with multiple timeslots at varying times daily (except Saturday). This experience is 90-minutes long.
For Monday to Friday Climbs: Up at The O2 - The Original Climb (Monday to Friday)
O2 Arena, Greenwich, London
What You Get
- Food and Beverages
How to Use
- Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the venue
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.