St Paul's Cathedral
The morning part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral where we enter as their doors open. We will explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington.
Please note on Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services.
Next, a photo stop outside Westminster Abbey before we head for the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace - subject to availability
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch the world famous changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Free time will be given for lunch and our guide will be happy to recommend places to eat.
Afternoon: The Tower of London
Arriving at the Tower of London built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, our guide will regale you with fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress.
Private Thames River Boat Trip
Finally, we will take a guided private extended boat trip on the River Thames Enjoy excellent views of Tower Bridge, The Shard, St. Paul's Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe and of the Houses of Parliament from the river whilst being entertained by our tour guide.
Flight on the London Eye
Standing at an amazing 135 metres above the centre of London, the London Eye is the world’s highest observation wheel and offers magnificent panoramic views. Tour will finish at London-eye.
- Tour duration is 8.5 hrs
- Kindly note that transportation to the tour pick-up point is not inclusive
- You are advised to arrive at the pick-up point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Please note on Sundays, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services
- As St Paul’s Cathedral is closed on certain dates, the itinerary will be adjusted with a visit to Household Cavalry Museum
- In the event that the Guard Change may not be operational due to bad weather conditions, a photo stop at Buckingham Palace is being planned as an alternative arrangement
Victoria Coach Station Gate 19 - 20 at 07:45 hrs
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19 -20),
164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria,
What You Get
- First group inside St Paul's with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye
- Flight on the London Eye
- Changing of the Guard - subject to availability
- Visit the Tower of London
- View the Crown Jewels
- Private Boat trip
- First class motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop offs
- Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
How to Use
- Please present your booking confirmation to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.