The State Rooms Buckingham Palace Admission Tickets
The State Rooms of Buckingham Palace are where The Queen and Royal Family receive and entertain guests on ceremonial and official occasions.
Explore and take a tour of London’s most iconic landmark – The Buckingham Palace, official residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Although it’s used for many official events and receptions held by The Queen, you can visit Buckingham Palace and explore its famous State Rooms. The State Rooms of Buckingham Palace are where The Queen and Royal Family receive and entertain guests on ceremonial and official occasions. The State Rooms are open each summer while The Queen is not in residence. Holding some of the finest treasures of the royal collection, from fine art and furniture to sculpture and porcelain, this is the perfect attraction for fans of the royal family.Visitors can also walk through the wildflower garden and on alternate days see the colourful pageantry of changing the guard.
- We suggest you allow 2 to 2.5 hours for your visit
- As there is limited availability on each tour, it is recommended that you book early
- For the best experience, please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the entry time on your ticket
- You can take photographs in the Palace Gardens at the end of your visit, but not within the State Rooms
- Children under the age of 5 may participate in this activity free of charge
- Please note that Buckingham Palace operates on a timed entry system
- The State Rooms of Buckingham Palace is open to the public for 10 weeks during summer
09:30 hrs to 19:00hrs
Last admission – 17:15 hrs
The State Rooms at Buckingham Palace are open annually during the summer months when the Palace is not in use for official functions.
Opening hours may vary, please check the official website for operating hours.
London SW1A 1AA
What You Get
- Entrance to the State Rooms - Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide available in multiple languages
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your ticket/voucher at the entrance of the attraction
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.