The Royal Mews, Buckingham Palace
Home to historic royal carriages and one of the finest working stables in existence.
The Royal Mews is responsible for all road travel arrangements for The Queen and members of the Royal Family by car and horse-drawn carriage. It houses and looks after the royal collection of historic coaches and carriages, many of which are still used today for official and State occasions such as weddings, the State Opening of Parliament, and State Visits.
The Mews is a working stable where you can see some of The Queen's horses that draw the coaches and carriages you'll see during your visit. A visit to the Royal Mews also gives you the chance to see an extremely rare Rolls Royce Phantom IV car.
The interactive displays let you dress up as a footman, harness a model horse and experience what it feels like to step into a royal carriage with our model landau.
- Admission is free to children under the age of 5
- Large bags and backpacks have to be checked in and collected after your visit
- No eating, drinking, or smoking (including e-cigarettes)
10:00 hrs – 17:00 hrs
Opening hours may vary, please check the official website for operating hours.
The Royal Mews,
What You Get
- Entry to the Royal Mews
- Multimedia guide, available in 9 languages
- Entry to other parts of Buckingham Palace
How to Use
- Kindly exchange your printed or mobile voucher for paper tickets upon arrival
- You'll be required to go through an airport-style security check
- In order to speed this process up and reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.