Combining immersive theatrical storytelling and a suspenseful guided tour of history's most gruesome crime and punishment, a trip to The London Dungeon is a horribly fun way to get a history lesson.
Descend into the dungeon's depths with a creepy jester as your guide, while metallic grinding noises of rusty cogs and chains set the mood for the macabre scenes below. Side effects may include feelings of profound dread!
Once below, there are 19 interactive shows packed with ghastly thrills and stomach-churning history.
Meet Guy Fawkes, Sweeney Todd, and Jack the Ripper, plus the hapless victims of The Torture Chamber in the flesh.
Take The Tyrant Boat Ride in total darkness to your own beheading, and Escape The Great Fire of London before you go crispy.
One easy smartphone ticket gets you in the door. Getting back out is another matter...
- For obvious reasons, it’s always a good plan to go to the bathroom before descending into a terrifying dungeon
- The tours last for about 100 min & are done in English
- Admission is free for children under 3
- Recommended minimum age: 12 +
- Tyrant Boat Ride & Drop Dead: Drop Ride aren’t suitable for pregnant women
- Height restrictions may apply for certain rides
Open daily, 10:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs
Opening hours may vary, please check the official website for operating hours.
The London Dungeon County Hall
Westminster Bridge Road,
London SE1 7PB
What You Get
- Entrance to The London Dungeon
- Access to 19 interactive shows
- A drink in the tavern
- Access to the rides
How to Use
- Please show your printed or mobile ticket at the admissions desk
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.