Find Shakespeare’s inspiration in stunning Stratford-upon-Avon.
Get your quills, sonnets, and tights ready, because it’s time to delve into the world of Shakespeare.
On this tour, we follow England’s best storyteller through life, love, and death.
You travel to stunning Stratford-upon-Avon, where you study the school, birthplace, and river banks of the Bard’s hometown. You experience the timber-framed charm of Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, his wife’s beautiful home. And you go to his final resting place beside the beautiful Church of the Holy Trinity.
The whole world was his stage, so join this tour and go behind the scenes of his most personal show.
You leave London and head straight to Stratford-upon-Avon.
After a pit stop to break up the journey, you arrive in the centre of this quintessential Tudor town.
You can discover Shakespeare’s Birthplace, eat at local restaurants, visit the Royal Shakespeare Company’s Theatre, and wander along lovely waterways.
After you’ve had your fill of quotes and culture, it’s time to go to Anne Hathaway’s Cottage. The gorgeous gardens here feel a million miles away from Shakespeare’s bloody tragedies.
And now it’s time for the final act. You go to Holy Trinity Church, an incredible parish church and the home of Shakespeare’s grave.
You have another pit stop before arriving in London in the evening.
- Do pack waterproof clothing and walking shoes for this tour
- Estimated tour duration: 10 hrs
- This tour will conclude in London at approximately 19:15 hrs
- Kindly note that transportation to the tour pick-up point is not inclusive
- You are advised to arrive at the pick-up point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
Tour departs 09:15 hrs.
Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH
What You Get
- Transport in a 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Air conditioning as standard
- Stories and services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Entry fees to visitor attractions
How to Use
- Please present a printed copy of your booking confirmation to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.