SEA LIFE London
Journey into the deep at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Fishing for something new to do in London? Set a course for SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Boasting a huge collection of the world's most remarkable marine wildlife, as well as fantastic educational talks and fun activities, SEA LIFE London is an absolute must for wildlife enthusiasts of all ages. Budding marine-biologists will have a whale of a time!
Get up close and personal with a toothy sand tiger shark, see a majestic dragon fish glide through the water, and thank heavens the cute little clownfish are at safe distance from the piranha tank! The feeding frenzy is a spectacle you won't soon forget.
Try a staring contest with a Cuban crocodile in the Rainforest Adventure. Here is also home to a Goliath bird eating tarantula, the largest and heaviest spider in the world! If all the teeth and legs become too much, some chill-time with the cheeky penguins should help you cool off.
- Admission is free to children under 3 years of age
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing
Monday – Friday, 10:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs (Last Admission - 17:00 hrs)
Saturday – Sunday, 09:30 hrs - 19:00 hrs, (Last admission - 18:00 hrs)
SEA LIFE London
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, SE1 7PB, London
What You Get
- Admission to SEA LIFE London
- Access to 14 themed zones over 3 floors
- Access to the Rainforest Adventure area
- Daily talks and feeds
- Touch pools
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Other VIP experiences, including snorkelling with sharks
- Skip the line at the security check
How to Use
- Please present a printed or mobile ticket at the VIP Experience/Fast Track Desk
- Upon arrival, you will be booked into the next available timeslot for SEA LIFE London. Please bear in mind during busy periods, you may not get immediate entry
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.