Go on a fun adventure during your visit to London with the River Thames 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Pass!
This is an all-day hop-on, hop-off Thames River pass offering unlimited access to the river for 24 hours. You can hop-on and hop-off at any one of four piers, with open passage on any City Cruises sightseeing boats for a full day spent exploring the sights of the Thames.
With comfortable seats, hot and cold refreshments, guided commentary, friendly staff and (most importantly) uncompromised views from all-weather sightseeing boats, this is the best way to see the heart of London.
In between stops, you'll be treated to a guided commentary of the many sights along the Thames. There's so much to see and do with a 24 hour river pass.
- Duration: 30-70 minutes
- Route: Wesminster Pier, London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, and Greenwich Pier
- Children aged 4 and below enjoy this tour free of charge
- Hop-on hop-off schedules may vary depending on the tide and river traffic conditions on the day of the tour. Please be patient if any delays occur
- The hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for unlimited travel within a 24-hour period
- Consumption of food and drinks is permitted onboard the boat
- This tour can accommodate strollers
This hop-on hop-off cruise runs daily every 40 minutes from 10:00am-6:15pm.
Last sail admission: 6:15pm.
What You Get
- 24-hr River Thames hop-on hop-off cruise pass
- Onboard commentary
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop off services
- Personal expenses
- Admission to attractions
How to Use
- You must present your printed or mobile voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket at one of 3 piers: Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, or Greenwich Pier
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.