London-Oxford Train Day Pass with Bicester Village VIP Pass
Take the train from London Marylebone to Oxford with Chiltern Railways and explore the ‘City of Dreaming Spires'.
Travelling from London Marylebone to Oxford with Chiltern Railways is never more convenient with a day train pass! Your direct train journey takes only 63 minutes, leaving you with extra time to explore the ‘City of Dreaming Spires'. With over 1,500 listed historical British buildings, dating from the 11th century onwards. Oxford is a compact city, perfect to explore on foot. Many of its major attractions are in the heart of the city and are all within easy walking distance of each other, such as the University of Oxford and its 38 colleges, the Bodleian Library, the Ashmolean Museum and Oxford Castle.
Included with your Day Pass is a Bicester Village VIP PASS! Simply receive a VIP pass upon presentation of your printed tickets at Bicester Village and enjoy extra discounts and promotions throughout the village outlet. With over 160 boutiques showcasing the world's leading fashion and lifestyle brands, you can enjoy without a doubt, exceptional savings offered all year round.
- Your ticket is valid for a return journey from London Marylebone to Oxford station on Chiltern Railways trains only. Break of journey at Bicester Village is valid in either direction
- Please note: Ticket is not valid for trains departing at London Marylebone station between 06:30 – 09:00 or arriving at London Marylebone station before 11:00 from Monday to Friday
What You Get
- London-Oxford Day Train Pass
- Bicester Village VIP Pass
- Complimentary WiFi on train
How to Use
- Print and present this ticket at the barrier for train journey (showing this ticket on electronic device is not accepted)
- If stopping at Bicester Village present this ticket to the Concierge desk situated between Bicester train station and the entrance of Bicester Village to obtain your VIP PASS
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
London Marylebone Station
Address: Melcombe Pl, Marylebone, London NW1 6JJ
Address: Park End St, Oxfordshire, Oxford OX1 1HS