London Gatwick Express (Standard Class)
Commute between Central London and Gatwick Airport the convenient way with London Gatwick Express!
With scheduled departures every 15 minutes, and a journey time of just 30 minutes, Gatwick Express is the most popular way to travel between London Gatwick Airport and central London. You can book either a 1-way ticket, for a single journey to or from Gatwick Airport, or select the return ticket option.
- Return Ticket – valid within 30 days of outbound travel date
- Train engineering works are sometimes prolonged without waring. Please check the journey planner for more accurate train timings
- Replacement busses or alternative trains are usually available. Tickets will not be considered for refund if alternative transport is available on the day of your journey
London Victoria to Gatwick Airport
Monday to Sunday: every 15 minutes from 06:10 to 23:00
Gatwick Airport to London Victoria
Monday to Sunday: every 15 minutes from 05:50 to 23:00
Please note: Special/limited service on Christmas and New Year festive period. Time subject to change without notice.
What You Get
- Standard Class Travel
- 1 anytime single or return ticket, depending on option selected
How to Use
- You must print and present this ticket for your journey
- Showing this ticket on a smartphone or electronic device is NOT accepted
How to Buy
- Select either a Single Ticket corresponding to your direction of travel OR a Return Ticket corresponding to your initial direction of travel
- Select a date in the calendar field
- Single Ticket: This is the date you intend to travel on London Gatwick Express
- Return Ticket: This is your outbound travel date from your initial direction of travel
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.