London: Afternoon Tea Cruise on River Thames (Sat-Sun)
See the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the River Thames.
Afternoon Tea while cruising along the Thames. What a civilised way to pass the afternoon. Why not gather a group of like-minded friends to enjoy a gentle cruise with a little cake?
And if the mood takes you, perhaps a glass of something bubbly?
And when you've finished off your tea, you can always stroll upstairs to take in the 360 degree views of London's riverside landmarks.
Perfect for relaxing after a little light shopping or just the journey up to town, or for entertaining family and friends.
- Infants aged 0-2 can join free of charge as long as they do not require a seat and meal. If a separate seat and meal is required, please book a child ticket
- Champagne package is only available to adults 18 and above
- This activity runs in all weather conditions
- We cannot guarantee that meals are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For participants with gluten-free requirements, please notify the operator at least 24 hours before the scheduled activity time. For any special dietary requirements, please call reservations at 020 77 400 400 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed, with each table (or pair of tables) seating four guests. Our panoramic window will provide you a great view of the skyline, regardless of your table location. However, please note window tables are available and can seat only two guests
- Please check the menu for more information
- Check weekday prices here
Boarding time: 3.15 pm
Departure time: 3.30 pm
Please be at the meet up location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled boarding time
What You Get
- Food and beverages
- 1.5 hour afternoon tea cruise on River Thames
- Live commentary
- Glass of Moët & Chandon (Champagne Package)
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
How to Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.