Harry Potter Film Locations Tour
See Leaky Cauldron, the Ministry of Magic, Diagon Alley and more!
Summon your owls and broomsticks for a spellbinding tour into the wizarding world of Harry Potter! See film locations like the Leaky Cauldron, the entrance to the Ministry of Magic, the cobblestone streets of Diagon Alley, and Platform 9¾. Watch out for Death Eaters!
Gather your Muggles together for this Harry Potter themed walking tour of London. Your wizardly guide will lead the way through filming locations, from Platform 9¾ in Kings Cross station to Soho and beyond.
Take a walk down the real Diagon Alley and see where Harry buys his first wand.
Stand at the secret wizarding inn known as The Leaky Cauldron and watch out for Death Eaters on the Millennium Bridge. They were meant to have destroyed it in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince but maybe it got magicked back?
This tour is for every Harry Potter fan, and it brings the magic of London to life, too.
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours
- Please note that this is a walking tour and is not inclusive of transport costs to move between the locations
- Elements of this tour require a travel/Oyster card, which you must procure yourself
- The tour ends at 12:00 at Platform 9¾ (Kings Cross Station)
Tour operates every Mon, Wed, Thu and Sat and departs at 09:00 hrs
Address of Departing Point:
Westminster Underground Station Exit 1
Westminster, SW1A 2JR, London
What You Get
- 2.5-hour walking tour of the Harry Potter film locations with an English-speaking guide
- Visit of the exact locations features in the Harry Potter movies, including Platform 9¾
- Personal audio guide and headsets enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Transport costs to move between the locations (Travel Card or Oyster Card must be brought)
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
How to Use
- Please present a printed or mobile copy of your ticket to your guide at the starting point, exit 1 of Westminster Underground Station
- Make sure to be on time as latecomers won't be waited for!
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.