Shiverpool: Auld City & The Dead House Tour
Explore Liverpool's dark past on this spooky tour of its seven original streets
Not recommended for those with a delicate disposition, this terrifying tour takes its brave participants into the dark depths of Liverpool's past. Let your creepy tour guide lead the way down secret streets and hidden alleyways, as they share gory stories and local Liverpudlian legends.
Not spooky enough for you? Follow your guide underground into what Herman Melville called the Liverpool Dead House - the city's oldest morgue, full of ghoulish tales and ancient secrets.
- Tour duration: 90 minutes
- This tour is not recommended for children under 5 years and people with mobility issues, visual impairments or a delicate disposition
- Please note that you must bring your own torch
- This activity is family-friendly, but all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that this tour does not end at the starting point, but ends at Our Lady & St Nicholas Church, Old Churchyard, Chapel Street, Merseyside L2 8TZ.
Tour departs at 19:00 hrs.
Queen Victoria Monument
Derby Square, L2 1AB, Liverpool
What You Get
- Fully guided Shiverpool tour
- Food & drinks
- Access to other attractions
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the starting point
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of tour at 19:00
- If you are late by 5-10 minutes, head down Castle Street and Sweeting Street
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.