See the sights of Liverpool across multiple stops for 24 hours.
Does Liverpool seem too large? This 50-minute roundtrip circuit will make The 'Pool more manageable. The City Sightseeing bus takes you to all the major sights and attractions, saving you time and money. For 24 hours, you can hop on and off at your choice of 13 stops, and learn about the city's culture and history with a live guide.
You knew the Beatles came from Liverpool, but did you know that The Capital of Pop’s waterfront is a designated World Heritage site? Or that the city has more museums and galleries than anywhere else in the UK outside London?
From Albert Dock to Pier Head (Liverpool's iconic waterfront), The Cavern Quarter, St Luke's 'Bombed Out' Church, Liverpool One, The Chinese Arch and more, this pass gets you close to everything. Hop on and off at 13 different stops, as and when you please, for 24 hours.
- Children under 5 get in for free
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours from time of first use
- Albert Dock, Gower Street
- Pier Head, Canada Blvd (ferries)
- Liverpool One, Lord Street
- The Cavern Quarter, Victoria Street (Mathew St)
- Museums, Gallery & Library, William Brown Street
- Queen Square Bus Station, stand 2
- Adelphi Hotel, Brownlow Hill
- Metropolitan Cathedral, Mount Pleasant (Catholic Cathedral)
- Philharmonic Pub, Hope Street
- Liverpool Cathedral, Upper Duke Street
- St Luke's - Bombed Out Church, Berry Street
- Chinese Arch, Great George Street
- Echo Arena & ACZ, Kings Parade
10:00 hrs - 16:30 hrs
City Explorer Liverpool - Box Office
Canada Boulevard, Ferry Terminal, Liverpool
What You Get
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a printed ticket at the City Sightseeing Liverpool office on Canada Boulevard
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your e-ticket / e-voucher within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.