Explore the pre-show carnival themed shopping and play games at the undersea arcade before entering the magic of Phuket FantaSea, the world’s first Thai Cultural Theme Park where artistic performers showcase Thailand’s rich cultural heritage!
Boasting on a 140-acre themed complex, Phuket FantaSea will take you on a Thai cultural journey which includes a myriad of activities such as a carnival village with games, handicrafts and shopping! On top of that, have dinner at the themed restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisine.
Running since 1996, Phuket FantaSea was designed to present the most original and sophisticated family fun entertainment environment with a distinctly original Thai flair. The centerpiece of the complex, the “Palace of the Elephants” Theater, is a painstakingly detailed recreation of an ancient Thai palace and houses the park’s feature attraction, a spectacular Las Vegas-style show production celebrating Thai myth and culture with the use of cutting-edge technology and spellbinding special effects in a sculptured 3,000-seat theatrical environment.
Be in awe as the talented performers presents to you Thailand’s exotic heritage. Also, be sure to be there early to enjoy their preshow activities before being awestruck by Phuket FantaSea’s magnificant show!
Opening Hours: 17:30hrs - 23:30hrs (Closed on Thursday) If Thursday falls on a Public Holiday in Thailand, the park ma
Dinner: 18:00hrs - 21:00hrs
Show Time: 21:00hrs - 22:00hrs
What You Get
- No photo or video-recording is not allowed during the show
- Child Ticket: 101-140cm in height (Child below 100cm in height is Free of Charge)
- Some scenes in the show contain pyrotechnics and loud noises and may frighten some young children
- If you have chosen the package with the transfer, please note that it is a shared transfer pick-up, please be patient in cases of unforseen delays along the pick-up route
- Hotel Pick-up: 4:00pm - 6:00pm (available only if you book the transfer service)
- Shared transfer is only within any hotel in Phuket
- Please be at the hotel lobby or meet up point 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Return transportation service begins after the show ends. When you wish to return, please contact the transfer counter located at the front of the park for transportation back to your lodgings. Our “FantaSea Transfer Service” van service will leave approximately every 10 minutes or so until midnight
How to Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket at the theater counter
- The voucher is valid only on the visit date and time specified
How To Buy
- If you have purchase with a shared transfer service, kindly email the following details to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 99 Moo.3 T.Kamala A.Kathu Phuket 83150 Thailand