iVenture Thailand Flexi Attractions Pass
Save up to 50% on general admission fees to your choice of 3 or 5 must see attractions across Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya. The Flexi Attractions Pass has the best attractions and things to do covered for one single price.
Save up to 50% on general admission fees to your choice of 3 or 5 must see attractions across Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya. The Flexi Attractions Pass has the best attractions and things to do covered for one single price. Choose from theme parks, shows, cruises, cooking classes, tours and so much more with 6 months flexibility to use the card from date of purchase! This pass is ideal for gifts or for those who want to see it all!
Whether you have just a short stopover stay or a holiday you can explore more of what Thailand has to offer with a Flexi Pass.
What You Get
- Select any 3 or 5 included standard attractions in Thailand (excludes premium attractions).
- Free informative guide or app with attraction details and map
- Transport to or from the attractions unless otherwise specified
- Food & Drink unless otherwise specified
- Children aged 0-2 are free of charge, provided that they are accompanied by a paying adult
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- This pass includes single admission only to each participating attraction. No repeat visitations are allowed
- Cards are activated on first use and and valid for 5 consecutive calendar days (the first time you use your card regardless of time will count as day 1).
- Pass must be redeemed within 6 months after purchasing
- IMPORTANT: Bookings or advance ticket collection are required for some attractions, please see attraction information for full details. To book, please email email@example.com and indicate your preferred date and/or time of visit for these attractions (minimum 24 hour advance notice required)
- Attractions are subject to change at any time. Please refer to official website for the most up to date list of attractions.
How To Use
- Your pass must be redeemed within 6 months after purchasing
- Selecting a date on a website is simply for reference. You may collect the pass anytime within the 6 months after your purchase
- You must use your iVenture Card to redeem your benefits within 1 month after collection or activation
- The validity of this pass is counted by calendar days, not by time, so make sure to claim your pass early on the date of pick up
- Your pass is valid for a period of 3, 5, or 7 days beginning on the date you visit the first attraction
- This pass includes single admission only to each participating attraction. Repeat entries are not allowed
- Electronic iVenture iPass (Recommended)
- iPass is the electronic version of iVenture card. You can present your iPass on your mobile phone to redeem your benefits
- After receiving your voucher, you can go to the iPass check-in site, then enter the activation code (10 numbers) on your voucher and other required information to receive your iPass
- Physical iVenture Ticket
- If you would like a physical iVenture Ticket, please check the iVenture official website for the pick up information
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.