Defy the rules of gravity as you jump as high as you can on the Performance Trampoline
BOUNCE is a world where the wall becomes the floor, a slam-dunk is within your grasp and the rules of gravity no longer apply. It’s packed with lots of things to do with kids and the family, it takes the rush of getting airborne and adds a bunch of new dimensions – from aerial manoeuvres to slam dunking, wall running and dodgeball warfare. The best part is it doesn’t matter if you’re under 5 or an action sports junkie in training – you’re never too old or too young to have an awesome time.
With more than 80 interconnected trampolines housed within huge, colourful spaces at a growing number of locations around Australia, BOUNCE is a spring-loaded urban playground with a wide range of things to do with kids; where hard surfaces are replaced with circus-grade sponge, giant air bags and springs.
- FREE JUMP ARENA
- SLAM DUNK
- BIG BAG
- THE WALL
- SUPER TRAMP
- SATURDAY NIGHT JAMS
- FRIDAY SUPER SESSIONS
Opening Hours: 10.00 - 22.00
What You Get
- One-Hour Admission
- Luggage Cabinets (Not Locked)
- Bounce Grip Socks
- Transfer Service
- Locker Cabinet
- Child Rate: Age 3 to 18 years old and over 110cm in height
- Food and beverages are not allowed inside the Trampoline area.
- Participants are required to wear grip-socks to help maximize grip, to help maximize safety and general hygiene.
- Weight limit of participant is 120 kg.
- All participants are required to wear long pants and long sleeves or flexible clothes for safety purposes in the activities.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to redeem the physical ticket.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Location: 4th Floor at The Glass Quartier of The Emquartier, Bangkok