Spend a fun day with adorable animals at Taipei Zoo!
Visit Taipei Zoo, one of the top ten city zoos in the world! The zoo is home to more than 400 animal species including rare species such as Blue Pheasant, Sika Deer, Formosan Black Bear and more! There are many different animal exhibits for you to explore including the Formosan Animal Area, Koala House, Panda House (Xinguang Special Exhibit House), African Animal Area, Bird World and many more! Come and take a look at the adorable animals at the Taipei Zoo!
Zoo Opening Hours: 0900 - 1700 hours (Last Admission at 1600 hours)
Animal Exhibits: 0900 - 16:30 hours
※Taipei Zoo is closed on the Lunar New Year's Eve and late June (From 15 June to 24 June 2020). For more information on the opeing hours, please refer to the official website before visiting.
What You Get
Adult: Age 18 and Above
- Admission ticket to Taipei Zoo
- Personal Expenses
- Children age 6 and below, school students with valid ID and handicapped persons can enter the zoo for free
- Please note that the whole zoo is non-smoking (Offenders can be fined up to NT$10,000)
- Pets and inflatable balloons are prohibited in the zoo.
- Bicycles, toddler tricycles, skateboards and in-line skates are prohibited in the zoo.
- It is prohibited to cross the railings and enter the animal areas.
- It is prohibited to enter the work areas and the tourist bus lanes.
- Do not feed the animals.
- No food in each indoor display area.
- Do not feed the animals, harm the animal rights and hinder animal conservation.
- Do not conduct behaviours that affect the interests of other visitors and the quality of the zoo.
- Taipei Zoo is an environment that combines natural landscapes and habitat for many wildlife animals and insects. It is recommended to wear breathable clothing such as long sleeves and trousers
- It is recommended to wear casual shoes that are easy to walk. If prevention of sun exposure and mosquito bites is needed, please bring your own sunscreen and mosquito-proof products
- Flashlight is prohibited in the indoor display areas such as the Panda House (Xinguang Special Exhibit House), Koala House, Amphibian and Reptile House, and the Conservation Corridor
How to Use
- You may enter from the main/front entrance or from the south entrance
- Main Entrance:
- Please head towards “Group Ticketing Kiosk”, scan your QR Code via ticket collection machine to redeem paper ticket, hand the ticket to the staff for entry
- South Entrance:
- Arrive at the Zoo South entrance scan your QR Code via ticket collection machine to redeem paper ticket, hand the ticket to the staff for entry
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: No. 30, Sec.2, Xinguang Rd., Wenshan Dist., Taipei City 11656, Taiwan, R.O.C.