Visit Taipei 101 and Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel with this Combo Ticket! Get a bird's eye view of Taipei City from high above at Taipei 101 Observatory Deck and Miramar Ferris Wheel!
With this Combo Ticket, you can visit two of Taipei's most popular attraction sites, Taipei 101 and Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel! Take in the different sceneries of Taipei City from these iconic landmarks of Taipei!
Enjoy the amazing panoramic view of Taipei city from the observatory decks at Taipei 101! Take the high-speed elevator, which will transport you from the 5th floor to the 89th floor, in just 37 seconds! After arriving at the Observatory on the 89th floor, you will enjoy the best view in the city. On sunny days, you will be able to see the buildings in the city become cute little blocks surrounded by green hills. Be amazed by the stunning and charming Taipei City!
Take in the gorgeous night view of Taipei by taking a ride on Miramar Entertainment Park's gigantic Ferris Wheel! As you go higher, you can see the things on the ground become smaller and the horizon becomes broader. The Miramar Ferris Wheel is the most stunning at night, as the Ferris Wheel illuminates the night sky with colourful lighting in three different themed light shows. Witness the lights from the Ferris wheel paint the night sky with colours, creating an enchanting scenery. Come and enjoy a romantic night at the Miramar Ferris Wheel!
Taipei 101 Observatory
Miramar Park Ferris Wheel
Daily: 09:00 to 22:00
*Last Admission: 21:15
Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 to 23:00
Friday to Saturday: 11:00 to 24:00
What You Get
Taipei 101 Observatory and Miramar Entertainment Park Combo Ticket
- Taipei 101 Observatory Ticket
- Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel Ticket
- Yongkang Gift Bag
- Personal Expenses
- Tickets are subject to 14 days of expiration after the date of activation.
- You can only visit each attraction site once.
- Free admission for children below 115cm
- Adjustments to opening hours may be provided for extended holidays. Please refer to public announcements and notices for details.
- Smoking, chewing gum and betel nuts are not allowed on the premises
- We reserve the right to deny admission to those who are inappropriately attired. No slippers are allowed.
- When crowded, please proceed in an orderly manner as directed, and pay attention to your personal safety and belongings.
- Please do not bring outside food, pets, restricted substances, illegal items, or hazardous items into the venue.
- Fines will be imposed for any damage to equipment and facilities.
- Please cooperate with the safety inspections of personal belongings.
- Please follow regulations and the guidance of our service personnel.
- Please do not bring large video-recording equipment into the venue without a permit issued by the venue.
- No admission ticket is required for children below 115cm. 4thGrade students and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you didn’t redeem at the ordered time, please ask for help at the ticket counter. The stuff will decide if you can redeem according to the reservation circumstances.
- Must enter within 30 minutes of your ordered time. If you miss the time, please ask for help at the ticket counter and the stuffs will re-arrange the tickets manually.
How to Use:
- Please redeem your ticket at the 5th floor Ticket Collection Machine of Taipei Fun Pass
Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel:
- Opening Hours: 11:00-23:00 Sun. to Thu.; 11:00-24:00 Fri. to Sat
Please visit the official website for opening hours on New Year’s Eve, Chinese New Year and Spring break
Free admission for children below 110cm (Not inclusive of 110cm)
How To Use
- Show your QR Code at the ticket counter to receive an entry ticket
Yongkang Gift Bag
- Sunmerry (Dongmen 186 Boutique Store)
- Opening Hours:09:30 - 21:30 (Weekdays)/ 09:00 - 21:30 (Weekends)
- Contact Number: +886-2-2392-0224
- Location: 2F., No. 186, Sec. 2, Xinyi Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- *Next to MRT Dongmen Station Exit 5. Along the walkway next to Sunmerry and go to 2nd floor by stairs to gift counter.
- Dongmen Yongkang District Development Association
- Opening Hours: 09:30 - 20:30
- Contact Number: +886-2-2351-5793
- Location: No. 11, Ln. 8, Yongkang St., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.