Pingxi Sky Lantern Experience and Old Street One-day Tour
Explore Shifen Old Street and take in the sights of spectacular Shifen Waterfall!
Embark on this half-day tour to Shifen and paint a sky lantern with your wishes! The sky lanterns are used as a symbol of peace and good fortune. Experience releasing a sky lantern on the railway tracks after painting it with your wishes! You can also walk along the Shifen Old Street and experience the nostalgic ambiance. You will also head to Shifen Waterfall which is a cascading type of waterfall, earning it the nickname of ''Taiwan's Niagara Falls''. On some days, you can even see rainbows reflected as the water plunges into the large deep pool beneath and the mists paint dazzling rainbows in the blue skies.
08:00 – 08:30 Pick up from downtown Taipei City hotels
Pingxi Sky Lantern Experience
Shifen Old Street
Shifen Railway Station
End of Trip – Drop off at hotels in downtown Taipei City
Pick up Time: 08:00 - 08:30
Tour Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Pingxi Sky Lantern Experience and Old Street Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 2 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 1
- Entrance tickets
- Local insurance
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off from downtown Taipei City
- English-speaking tour
- Tours are conducted in English with tour pick-up/drop-off from/to hotel located in downtown Taipei City ONLY.
- Entrance tickets and local travel insurance are included
- Tours are conducted in English
- Kindly email the following information to email@example.com:
- Number of pax
- Accommodation address(es)
- Fee does not include food and beverages.
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Transfer service is on shared basis
- Pick up time is around 08:00 to 08:30 for the tour
- Please be at the pick-up location at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.