Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel Ticket
Enjoy a panoramic view of Taipei city from the top of the ferris wheel. Watch the colourful lights from the Ferris Wheel radiate the night sky!
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Taipei by taking a ride on Miramar Entertainment Park’s gigantic Ferris Wheel. As you go higher, you can see the things on the ground becomes smaller and the horizon becomes broader. You can see an entirely diverse view during the different times of the day. The Miramar Ferris Wheel is the most stunning at night, as the Ferris Wheel illuminates the night sky with colourful lighting in three different themed light shows. Witness the lights from the Ferris wheel paint the night sky with colours, creating an enchanting scenery. Come and enjoy a romantic night at the Miramar Ferris Wheel!
- Visit during the night time to see the colourful lights illuminate the night sky
- Free admission for children below 110cm (Not inclusive of 110cm)
- Please visit the official website for opening hours on New Year’s Eve, Chinese New Year and Spring break
- For seniors aged 65 and above, please present your identification card or passport to the ticket counter to enjoy discounted price
- For persons with disabilities with a companion, please present identification to the ticket counter to enjoy a discounted price
Sunday to Thursday
11:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs
Friday to Saturday
11:00 hrs to 24:00 hrs
*Please check official website for New Year’s Eve, Chinese New Year and spring break opening hours.
What You Get
Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel Admission Ticket
- Admission ticket to Miramar Ferris Wheel
- Personal Expenses
How to Use
- Kindly present your QR Code at the ticket counter to receive an entry ticket.
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel
- The voucher/ticket is open dated and may be used at any date before 28 Nov 2020
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
· In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
No. 20, Jingye 3rd Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10491