Miniatures Museum of Taiwan
Enjoy a wide variety of miniature masterpieces at the Miniatures Museum of Taiwan!
Visit the Miniatures Museum of Taiwan, the first theme museum in Asia that is dedicated to contemporary museum art. The museum features a myriad of collections with over 200 pieces displayed in different themes. There is a wide variety of miniature masterpieces for you to explore such as the Rose Mansion in California, Buckingham Palace, Jack and the Beanstalk and other theme collections. Discover the wonders behind the miniature art pieces and creative process behind the masterpiece. Come and explore the world of miniature art at the Miniature Museum of Taiwan!
Tuesday to Sunday: 1000 - 1800 hours (GMT +8)
Last Admission at 1700 hours
Closed on Mondays
From 7 April to 30 June 2020, the museum will only be opened from Thursday to Sunday.
What You Get
Miniatures Museum Of Taiwan
Adult: Age 18 and Above
- Admission Ticket to Miniatures Museum of Taiwan
- Personal Expenses
- For children aged 6 to 12 as well as teenagers aged 13 to 18, please purchase the tickets at the attraction by showing a valid ID or passport
- Photography is allowed in the museum, but it is forbidden to use flash and tripods or any objects that may affect other visitors
- Young children must be accompanied by parents to enter and leave the exhibition hall
- Do not eat and drink in the main exhibition hall, classrooms and ticket booth
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the gift shop and rest areas
- Please do not run around the exhibition hall. Compensation for any damage caused will be required
How to Use
- Present QR Code on the e-voucher at the entrance (B1 of building) to enter
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: B1, No. 96, Section 1, Jianguo North Road, Taipei 10489