Sun Moon Lake Kayak Ticket
Explore the breathtaking landscape of Sun Moon Lake on a kayak!
Explore the beautiful Sun Moon Lake by kayaking and enjoy a plaesant time with your friends paddling on the peaceful lake. Kayaking provudes a brand-new expereince for you to appreciate the gorgeous scenery of Sun Moon Lake. Enjoy the fun of kayaking leisurely on Sun Moon Lake and bring home unforgettable memories!
0830 - 1730 hours (Daily)
What You Get
Sun Moon Lake Kayak Ticket
- Sun Moon Lake Kayak Ticket
- Personal Expenses
- The e-voucher is valid on both weekdays and holidays
- Please note that the usage time of the kayak is 30 minutes
- Each kayak can fit 2 people
- Please note that individuals with the following physical conditions or those who are not suitable for excessive stimulation are not recommended for kayaking: hypertension, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, pregnant women.
- Please always wear a life jacket. It is forbidden to be taken off, during kayaking. Violators are responsible for accidents that happen.
- Please keep your belongings with you. We are not liable for any loss or damages caused by falling into water.
- Please note that all facilities will be closed due to bad weather conditions such as storms, strong winds, thunder, fog, etc.
- If tickets are lost, a repurchase is required
- In case of dense fog, typhoon (suspension of service announced by Nantou County Government) and poor weather conditions, etc., the store reserves the right to be closed.
- For the closure due to weather or other irresistible factors, neither refund nor compensation can be made. Please visit another day.
How to Use
- Present QR Cide tp the staff at Shuishe or Ita Thao Ticket Center for exchange
- Shuishe Ticket Office:
- No.31, Ln. 12, Zhongxing Rd., Yuchi Township, Nantou County, Taiwan (In front of Sun Moon Lake Karuizawa Villa B&B)
- Ita Thao Ticket Office:
- No.11, Shuishalian St., Yuchi Township, Nantou County 555, Taiwan
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Shuishe Ticket Office:
No.31, Ln. 12, Zhongxing Rd., Yuchi Township, Nantou County, Taiwan (In front of Sun Moon Lake Karuizawa Villa B&B)
Ita Thao Ticket Office:
No.11, Shuishalian St., Yuchi Township, Nantou County 555, Taiwan