Small Swiss Garden in Cingjing Farm
Enter a magical fairytale garden at the Small Swiss Garden in Cingjing Farm! Look at the beautiful flowers and the fascinating fountain show. Enjoy the charms of the different seasons in the Small Swiss Garden. Enter into this magical wonderland with the Small Swiss Garden admission ticket!
Take a trip to the Small Swiss Garden in Cingjing Farm. Visit ‘‘Taiwan’s Little Switzerland’’ and marvel at the mesmerizing floral garden with a fairytale theme, giving you an atmosphere as if you are in Europe! Visit all the scenic spots such as the fairytale elf garden, dreamy water chapel and more in the Small Swiss Garden. The six-hectare garden provides daily fountain shows on a fixed schedule for your entertainment. You can enjoy beautiful flowers during the daytime and a musical water dance with multi-coloured lighting at night. You can also enjoy the charm of the different seasons in the Small Swiss Garden. For instance, during spring you can admire the flowers in bloom, in summer you can enjoy the cool fresh air, in autumn you can witness the amazing autumn foliage and in winter, you can witness snow. Experience the different charms of the seasons at the Small Swiss Garden in Cingjing now!
09:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs (Daily)
For more information, please refer to the official website:
What You Get
Small Swiss Garden Admission Ticket
Adult: 21 and above
Concession: 7 to 20 years old
- Admission ticket to Small Swiss Garden in Cingjing
- Personal Expenses
How to Use
- Please present QR Code of your order to the staff for exchange at the entrance
- Free admission for children below 7 years old and persons with disabilities
- For Seniors age 65 and above, please purchase discounted ticket at the ticket counter at Small Swiss Garden
- You may be required to present your passport upon entry for verification
- Repurchase is required if tickets are lost. No re-issuing of tickets is allowed
- Tickets will not be refundable once they are used or damaged
- Please get your hand stamped by the staff at the entrance for one day re-entry permit
- Qingjing Small Swiss Garden is located at high-intermediate altitude mountain areas. In the case of dense fog, typhoon (Class and work suspension announced by Nantou County government) and poor weather conditions, the Small Swiss Garden will be closed for safety concerns.
- For the garden closure due to weather or other irresistible factors, neither refund nor compensation can be made. Please visit another day.
- Changes in show time shall be subject to announcement posted in the garden or on the official website.
Visit Cingjing Farm in Taiwan? Check out the following:
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
No.28, Dingyuanxincun, Ren’ai Township, Nantou County 546