Green Green Grassland in Cingjing Farm
Enjoy a getaway from the city life to Cingjing Farm! Visit the Green Green Grassland and take in the fresh air as well as the gorgeous sky and scenery! Look at the adorable animals in a close proximity and interact with them. Green Green Grassland is the perfect destination for those who enjoy fresh air, lush forests, greenery and beautiful scenery.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city by visiting the renowned Qingjing Farm. Situated at 1,800 meters high above sea level, you can have a fun and relaxing time with your family and friends at Qingjing Farm. The spacious Green Green Grassland, also known as Paradise in the Mist, is a great place for a day out with family and friends. When you are there, do not miss the adorable Sheep Shearing Show and the stunning Horse-Riding Show. See the animals up close and interact with them. You can also lie on the impressive grassy ground and look up at the gorgeous blue sky. Enjoy a day of fun on the spacious grassland under the sunshine! Get up close with nature and animals at the Green Green Grassland in Qingjing Farm!
08:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs (Daily)
For more information, please refer to the official website:
What You Get
Green Green Grassland Admission Ticket
- Admission ticket to Green Green Grassland in Cingjing Farm
- Personal Expenses
How to Use
- Please present QR Code for exchange at the following ticket booths:
o Green Green Grassland Northern Ticket Office
o Green Green Grassland Sothern Ticket Office
o Guanshan Ticket Office
- Please get your hand stamped by the staff at the entrance for one day re-entry permit if you wish to visit different parks and the store street alongside
- As this is exclusively for non-Taiwanese travellers, please present your passport or resident certificate when exchanging
- The ticket is available on weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Please get your hand stamped by the staff at the entrance for one day re-entry permit if you wish to visit different parks and the stores alongside the streets
- Repurchase is required if tickets are lost.
- Tickets will not be refundable once they are used or damaged.
- For Senior and Child tickets, please present passport for verification
- For children below 6 years old and visitors with disabilities and one companion, a fee of NT$20 is required. Please pay at the ticket counter at Qingjing Farm.
- The garden area sits on a sharply sloped area. Children are prohibited from running around without adult supervision.
- Please take the designated footpath for safety purposes.
- Please note limits when using recreational facilities.
- No aerial filming drones, open flames, cooking, fence climbing and grass sliding.
- Please use park dietary to feed horse and sheep.
- No pets are allowed within the premises.
- In case of emergency, please contact service personnel immediately.
- Qingjing Farm is located at high altitude mountain areas. In the case of dense fog, typhoon (Class and work suspension announced by Nantou County government) and poor weather conditions, the Green Green Grassland will be closed for safety concerns.
- For the farm closure due to weather or other irresistible factors, neither refund nor compensation can be made. Please visit another day.
- For more visitor information, please refer to official website.
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
No. 170, Renhe Rd., Ren’ai Township, Nantou County 546