West Coast Private Cruise in Kenting
Sightsee popular coastal sights including Banana Bay, Eluanbi Lighthouse and Maobitou (Cat's Nose) Park on a 1-hour cruise.
Enjoying the most tropical climate in Taiwan, southernmost Ping Tung County promises sunshine and smiles. And what better way to sightsee the watery peninsula than by boat with your closest family and friends? Enjoy an hour cruise along the western coast and take in the beautiful beach-dappled scenery and clear warm waters. Spot sights from on deck such as Eluanbi Lighthouse (southernmost point of mainland Taiwan), Sail Rock and Cat's Nose Cape.
What You Get
West Coast Private Cruise In Kenting
- One-hour boat cruise
- Professional onboard staff
- Depart at 9am or 2pm (for One Hour Cruise)
- The maximum number of the people in one cruise is 35
- Please note that we will require the particulars for each traveller for insurance purposes
How to Use
- Present voucher to the operator on the day
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Location: Houbihu Marina (Cruise Pier)
Kenting National Park No. 79, Daguang Rd, Hengchun Township, Pingtung County, Taiwan 946