Hengchun Peninsula and Aquarium Day Tour
Head to the coast for lovely sea views and a rock formation!
Take half a day to discover why Hengchun's west coast is the perfect holiday destination: offering the ideal combination of culture, nature and spectacular coastal views. Spend a few hours at the National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium, which displaying an extensive range of sea life enclosures, amazing shows and hands-on experiences. You'll then head to the coast to appreciate the fascinating geology of Maobitou (Cat's Nose Cape). There's a spectacular end to the tour with a visit to Guan Shan, a well-known spot amongst locals to catch a perfect sunset.
What You Get
Hengchun Peninsula And Aquarium Day Tour
Adult: Age 4 and above
Infant: Age 0 to 3
- Mineral water
- Admission tickets
- All transportation
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Infants age 3 and under will not have a separate seat
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.