Zuoying Lotus Lake Half Day Tour
Discover Zuoying as the tour bus brings you to various iconic city landmarks like Zuoying Lotus Lake, the Dragon and Tiger Pagoda, Autumn and Spring Pavilion and Golden Pineapple Castle.
Learn more about the city of Zuoying and visit must-see attractions all in one day! First up, visit the market in Tainan. Thereafter, the tour will bring you to the highlight - the scenic Zuoying Lotus Pond. Walk around the pond and admire the majestic pagodas and pavilions filled with Buddhist symbolism. It is said that by going in the mouth of the Dragon pagoda and exiting through the mouth of the Tiger pagoda, you can get rid of bad luck and increase good luck. After taking in the sights, end off the tour at Golden Pineapple Castle, where you can buy fresh pineapple cakes as a treat for yourself or as souvenirs.
09:10 Meet at THSR Zuoying station exit3 (in front of Starbucks)
Market Hello (30 mins)
Lotus Pond (Dragon and Tiger Pagodas, Spring and Autumn Pavilions, Confucius Temple) – 1 hour
Chingshui Temple – 40mins
Vigor Kobo Golden Pineapple Castle (30 mins)
11:50 End of Trip Drop off at THSR Zuoying station exit3(in front of Starbucks)
Tour duration: 09:10 - 11:50
What You Get
Zuoying Lotus Pond Half Day Tour
Adult: 7 years old and above
Child: Age 6 and below
- Tour Guide
- Bus Transportation
- Foreign Language Tour Guide
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Personal expenses
- Admission Fees
- Put on a comfortable pair of shoes suitable for walking
- Children age 6 and below may purchase the child ticket. You may be asked to present your passport or identification for verification
- The tour requires a minimum purchase of 2 people to commence.
- Child age between 1~4 yrs old, and weight between 10~18kg, please notify us in advance to arrange child car seat.
- Child seats can be provided for an additional fee per seat. If you would like one, please select the add-on option when making your booking.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stipulated time. The bus will leave on time and will not wait for latecomers.
- This is a shared tour package and you may be accompanied by other passengers
- No compensation will be given if you decide not to participate in certain activities
- The itinerary is for reference only. The actual route on the tour day may differ depending on circumstances and traffic conditions
How to use
- Present email confirmation to the tour operator at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up location: THSR Zuoying station exit3(in front of Starbucks)