Volando Urai Public Hot Spring Experience and Meal Set Combo - Weekend
Indulge in a delicious meal after a soak in the hot spring bath.
Soak up the serene environment while being surrounded by nature as you dip into the Japanese-style public baths at Volando Urai Spring Spa & Resort. Facing the crystal blue river and lush green forests, you’ll be greeted by an amazing view as you enjoy the natural alkaline waters of the hot spring. Beitou’s waters are guaranteed to revitalise your senses – they are one of the most popular hot spring areas in Taiwan, after all. Not only do you get to enjoy the public baths, you can also indulge in their other facilities like the hot and cold pools, hydrotherapy pool, steam room and sauna room. Indulge in a delicious meal after your public hot spring experience to replenish yourself. A well-spent 4 hours in the public spring will rejuvenate you and give you energy to continue your journey in Taiwan!
Fridays to Wednesdays: 0800hrs – 2300hrs
Thursdays: 1200hrs – 2300hrs
Last admission: 2200hrs
What You Get
Volando Urai Public Hot Spring Experience And Meal Set Combo (Weekend)
Adult: Age 13 and above
- 4 hours in the public hot spring Kurhaus
- Access to the outdoor hot spring pool, hot and cold spring pools, hydrotherapy pool, steam and sauna rooms, personal locker, gender-separated lounge
- Meal Set (Lunch/ Dinner)
- Personal Expenses
- Due to maintenance on Thursdays, the business hours are altered to 1200hrs – 2300hrs (Last Admission at 22:00)
- Swimming suits, robes and towels are not allowed into the pools.
- Guests under age 12 are not allowed to enter the hot springs for safety reasons.
- The public hot spring allows single entry only and you may stay for up to 4 hours.
- Please note that Summer Season is from April to September; Winter Season is from October to March
- Please note that this product is only applicable for weekend entry
How to Use
- Present email confirmation to the reception desk
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Volando Urai Hot Spring Spa & Resort:
No.176, Sec.5,Xinwu Rd, Wulai Dist., New Taipei City 233, Taiwan (R.O.C.)