Visit the probably most charming city of Switzerland! See Lucerne's main sights: the Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church as well as beautiful Lake Lucerne!
Visit Lucerne, probably the most charming city of Switzerland. If Lucerne is on your travel list, it’s probably time to check this destination off your list.
Start your tour as you set off for a scenic coach ride over the Albis Pass, through beautiful countryside and along the shores of Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. Take in the views during a short photo stop en route and enjoy a brief orientation drive, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the famous Chapel Bridge, the Town-Hall, the picturesque Jesuit Church and the impressive Concert and Congress Hall designed by French architect Jean Nouvel.
Enjoy approx. six hours of leisure time in the afternoon to discover this unique place on your own. Visit the Swiss Museum of Transport, the most eminent museum for transport in Europe and its Swiss Chocolate Adventure. As an art lover, you should not miss paying a visit to the Rosengart Museum with works of the famous artist Picasso and Paul Klee. Alternatively, we recommend a relaxing boat ride on beautiful Lake Lucerne or an extended stroll with nice souvenir shopping in the medieval streets of this lovely city! In the evening, you meet your guide again for the coach ride back to Zürich.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- Participants are free to bring lunch package or drinks on the tour but please take note that it is not allowed to eat on the coach
- Tour duration: 9.5 hours
- Children aged 5 and below may participate in the tour free
- Please arrive at the designated departure place at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Gratuities are voluntary in Switzerland – If you are happy with the experience on the excursion, a tip on the end of the day is appreciated
Tour departs 09:30 hrs from Zurich
Address of Departure Point
Sihlquai Coach Parking
What You Get
- Tour guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Personal expenses
- Meals and beverages
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.