Hop-On Hop-Off Palma de Mallorca
Palma offers a rich mix of history, culture and nightlife. We'll drive you through the fascinating central area, where you'll be able to take in the beauty of the narrowed streets and ancient buildings along the way.
Start your adventure at the Avenida de Antoni Maura and we'll take you straight to Plaza del Mercat at bus stop 2, where you'll find the famous statue of the Prime Minister, Antonio Maura. Plaza de España is perhaps one of the most beautiful locations in Palma de Mallorca. It's a big square located in the city centre and is enriched with culture and vibrant energy! Surrounded by trees and greenery, you can take a nice long stroll along the grounds. Hop off at bus stop 8 to take in the beauty of the Pueblo Español, a hidden gem of the village where there are many replications of famous buildings from all over Spain.
You'll find the Plaza Mayor nearby which is a big central square with lots of outdoor restaurants for you to tuck in some tasty tapas. If you love art, then the Joan Miró museum is definitely worth a visit, just hop off at bus stop 12. It's surrounded by pretty landmarks and the atmosphere is so idyllic. Right at the end of the bus tour we'll drive you through the Avenida de Juame III, one of the most famous streets of the city, lined up by tall trees and elegant buildings. Book your ticket today and start planning your visit to Palma de Mallorca!
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Mallorca office
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
Bus stops closed on Mondays
- Hotel Valparaíso (stop 11)
- Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró (stop 12)
- Palacio Marivent (stop 12b)
- Es Baluard (stop 16)
What You Get
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Mallorca
Paseo Maritimo 16, 4-3
07014, Palma de Mallorca, Spain