Tenerife: Kayak Safari with Dolphins, Turtles, and More
Try one of the best activities you can do in Tenerife as you kayak and snorkel in an area of special interest for its beautiful marine life. In the most respectful way, observe a marine life so abundant you cannot miss it on a guided tour with an expert.
Experience one of the most attractive and unforgettable activities you can do in Tenerife on a kayak safari. Depart on a route from Los Cristianos beach located in an emblematic fishing village in the south of the island. Take the course towards the cliffs of Guaza to a protected nature reserve where you’ll enjoy the scenery, the cliffs, and an enormous biodiversity.
With the assistance of your expert kayaking guide, in the middle of the tour you’ll make a stop to rest and snorkel as you try to find some of the species that inhabit this strip, including turtles.
After the stop, continue the tour and take the opportunity to capture a photo and slow motion video with the cliffs or the amazing Palmar Cave before returning to the starting point.
- All perticipants must be able to swim
- Please arrive in advance to find free parking otherwise there is private parking 1 minute away from the meeting point
- It is advisable to arrive wearing your swimsuit
- If the excursion is canceled due to adverse weather conditions you will receive a full refund
- Bring along towel, snacks, water, sunscreen, sandals, sunglasses and a hat
- Not suitable for pregnant women
Starts at 8:50am.
What You Get
- All necessary equipment
- Kayak with comfortable seats
- Experienced guide/instructor
- Liability insurance
- Photo and slow motion video
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
La alpizpa, Calle de Jose Miguel, 8, 38650 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain