Explore the mountainous massif of Anaga Rural Park on an 8-hour sightseeing tour in Tenerife. Discover some of the last laurel forests in the world, immerse yourself in the local traditions, go to the unique cave houses of Chinamada, and more.
Discover one of the last laurel forests in the world on a full-day tour of Anaga Rural Park, where time appears to have stood still for centuries.
Start in the typical fishing village of San Andres, just outside Santa Cruz de Tenerife, near Teseritas Beach. You will be immersed into the natural world almost immediately. Your guide will provide information on the history of one of the oldest sides of Tenerife, sculpted by millions of years of volcanic erosion.
Cross the Fayal-Brezal to discover places full of rural traditions, and friendly locals who are always waiting for visitors. Learn the legends and stories of the aboriginals, and the 1st governors who conquered the island.
At the summit of Anaga, you will experience one of the best secrets of the Alisio wind; revel in the magic of the humid Laurisilva forest. Continue to Chinamada to see the traditional cave houses that are still lived in by locals.
Enjoy a unique view from a privileged vantage point, directly over a cliff that towers 550 meters above sea level. End with a walk in the UNESCO World Heritage city of San Cristóbal de La Laguna, and discover why it is sometimes referred to as the “Florence of the Canary Islands.”
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sun protection
- Please bring a copy or original ID or passport
- A small backpack is recommended to keep your personal belongings safe
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- Don´t forget your camera and/or video-camera
- Tours operate with a minimum of 2 people, and a maximum of 8 participants
- The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control
- A 50% penalty applies to cancellations made between 72 and 24 hours prior to the tour
- No refund is provided for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pickup location. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.