Discover incredible spots along the northern coast of Tenerife while savoring outstanding food and wine on this traditional gastronomy tour.
Immerse yourself in Tenerife's gastronomic culture on this guided tour of the best eateries on the North coast, including a visit to a traditional Guachinche, which is a traditional establishment where quality food and drink are served.
After getting picked up from your hotel, head to a winery, where you can sample red, white and rosé wines, expertly paired with an assortment of Canarian cheeses.
Next, head to the selected Guachinche and discover Tenerife’s gastronomy by savoring its traditional food, choosing from a range of starters and rotisserie main courses. Finally, visit a bodega and enjoy a glass of coffee as you admire views of the coast. Get dropped off back at your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Bring along your passport or ID card
- A minimum of 2 participants per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in which case you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pickup location. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.