Take a bus to discover the Cueva de los Verdes, a cultural and natural heritage of Lanzarote. A cave of mythological aura, it is a huge wonderful volcanic tube full of legend and extraordinary beauty.
Following pickup from your hotel, your bus will drive you to Haria in the North of Lanzarote to visit La Cueva de Los Verdes. There a guided tour will last approximately one hour, in which you will discover the secrets of this magical location.
The eruption of the Corona Volcano, located at the northern area of Lanzarote (municipality of Haría), formed a 7.6-kilometer volcanic tube up to the sea. One of the longest volcanic tubes in the world, Cueva de los Verdes is a part of it and contains a section open to visitors which spans a kilometer.
The cave was used throughout history by the local population to take refuge from pirate attacks, and later as a study area for scholars and scientists. In the 60s, local artist Jesús Soto, who would eventually become a close collaborator of César Manrique, made a minimalist performance with an exquisite assembly of lights through several superimposed galleries created by the lava. This ends in a small auditorium and gives access to the "secret" of the cave. This tour offers you a quick and direct introduction to the cave, and at the conclusion of your unique experience you will be returned to your tour starting point.
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pickup location. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Costa Teguise, Puerto Calero, Arrecife, or Puerto del Carmen
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.