Fuerteventura 3-Hour Dune Buggy Tour
Discover the spectacular landscapes in northern Fuerteventura in a PGO 600 buggy. Enjoy driving on and off road, with the island's best buggies. You will spend 80 percent of this 3-hour tour off road.
The tour starts from Corralejo, and goes immediately to visit the Natural Park of the dunes where you will stop for a break to give you time to enjoy the place and it's amazing views.
From the dunes move to Tamaragua where the first part of the off-road starts, passing through the middle of “Volcanic Area" until you arrive in Don Pepe.
Don Pepe is a bar restaurant where you can take a break from the drive and try some typical products from here, like the world-famous goat’s cheese.
After this break, drive back to the "Volcanic Area" enjoying the beautiful landscape of this magic Island.
- Bring along your driver's license
- The operator is a licensed buggy and quad company with fully insured vehicles
- Safe guided tours are provided
- Passengers must 3 years of age and older
- A driving license required
- Automatic 600cc buggies are used on the tour
- Tour guides speak fluent Spanish, English, Italian, French and basic German
- Group discounts are available with the hire of 4 or more buggies
- Pickup is not available from the south of the island
Starts at 9:30am and 2:30pm.
What You Get
- Professional guide
- Pick-up and drop off at selected hotels
- Use of self-drive buggy
- Pick-up service from the south (just available till Caleta de Fuste)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
8:45 AM or 1:45 PM at Corralejo Area. 8:30 AM or 1:30 PM at Origo Mare. 8:15 AM or 1:15 PM at Cotillo. 8:15 AM or 1:45 PM at Caleta de Fuste.