From Gran Canaria: Day Trip to Tenerife
Get to know the island of Tenerife according to your own interests on a day trip from Gran Canaria. Stroll through the parks of Santa Cruz, take the tram to La Laguna and much more.
Take advantage of this magnificent chance to visit Tenerife at an exceptional price during your stay on Gran Canaria. Benefit from hotel pick-up, and then board the 1-hour boat crossing in Agaete.
Upon arrival in Santa Cruz, avail of world-class shopping or go for a walk along the beaches. Marvel at Santiago Calatrava's futuristic Auditorio de Tenerife or relax in the renovated Parque García Sanabria.
Hop on the tram to La Laguna if you prefer to explore a city designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site as a unique example of a colonial city built without a surrounding wall.
- Please note that you must have a valid passport or ID to board the ferry/catamaran
- Please wear suitable shoes and clothes, according to the season. In winter a sweater or light jacket is recommended
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pickup location. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Chosen pickup location (please refer from the list in How to Get There)
Starts at 6am.
What You Get
- Pick-up service
- Transportation by fully air-conditioned bus with driver
- Ferry crossing
- Liability insurance
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up in Gran Canaria as per the following schedule, please specify which one you prefer:
- Puerto de Mogán to Taurito (subject to an additional fee to be paid on the bus)
- Playa del Cura to Tauro (subject to an additional fee to be paid on the bus)
- Playa de Amadores to Puerto Rico (subject to an additional fee to be paid on the bus)
- Balito Beach / Anfi to Arguineguin (subject to an additional fee to be paid on the bus)
- Sonnenland and Meloneras to Campo de Golf
- Playa del Inglés to San Agustín and Bahía Feliz
- Alfredo Kraus Auditorium in Las Palmas
If your accommodation is not in one of the pick-up locations, please make your own way to a pick-up point.