Enjoy a full-day exploring the underwater world of Tenerife with access to schools of colorful fish from the protected Abades Beach. Perfect for experienced divers, take 2 or 3 dives to see shipwrecks, black coral, turtles, and more.
Discover the wonderful world of Tenerife underwater on a full-day scuba diving adventure in the protected bay of Abades. Be amazed by the variety of fish, and get close up views in the crystal clear water.
There are over 20 dive sites for all levels to explore, covering the south/eastern half of the island. Scooter, wreck, night, cavern, turtle, and deep dives are all possible. Some of the sites are reachable right off the beach of Abades, or within a 20-minute drive by minivan.
Long dives, with an average 1-hour bottom time, are conducted in small groups per level. Equipment rental is possible on site, or feel free to bring your own.
Among the many highlights you might see are volcanic rock formations covered with black corals, red gorgons, colourful anemones and algae.
- Free underwater pictures are available, and it is possible to make 1, 2 or 3 dives a day, with at least 1-hour surface interval in between, to enjoy some lunch or relax on the beach
- There are dozens of nearby restaurants, serving traditional Spanish food, as well as International cuisine
- You can also snorkel as much as you like from the beach. You will see schools of colorful fish just below the surface as you splash about in the refreshing bay. Look out too for octopus, turtle, and seahorse
- Non-diving friends and family members are welcome to come along. They can enjoy the natural beach and surroundings of Abades. Relax on the beach, snorkel, or swim in the protected bay, wander along the coast, and have a cold drink on one of the sea view terraces on the square
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Abades is located half-way between Santa Cruz and Las Americas, exit 42 on the TF1. Meet on the square surrounded with restaurants and facing the beach.