Enjoy a tandem paragliding flight over southern Tenerife with the most experienced instructors. Marvel at the beauty of the island from above.
Have you always dreamed of caressing the clouds and flying like a bird? Experience the next best thing: paragliding over Tenerife.
After some brief safety instructions, your instructor will give you a harness and helmet and explain the takeoff procedure. Then you'll take off from a height of 700 meters (about 2,300 feet), taking in the natural beauty of Tenerife while you fly with our expert pilots. You will receive instruction at all times, enabling you to enjoy a safe, wonderful experience. Be amazed by beautiful panoramic views of the southern part of the island, where you can appreciate the sea and the ravines all at once.
Sit back and relax as you find yourself comfortably seated in a safety harness. Enjoy views of Barranco del Infierno and Tejina mountain. Take a turn piloting the glider if you like. The duration of the flight is between 15 and 20 minutes, and you'll normally land on Playa de la Enramada beach. However, depending on the weather conditions, the pilot may choose to land at a different location.
- Tour is open to beginners and advanced paragliders alike
- Passenger weight may not exceed 220 pounds/100 kilograms
- The minimum age to fly is 6 years
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Is not permitted carrying anything in your hands such as a phone or a camera
- If you are prone to seasickness, you can take the medication you would take if you were traveling by car
- In case of adverse weather, the company reserves the right to reschedule the flight for another day or time, or to cancel the flight
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Av. de las Gaviotas, 38670 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain