Step into a scene of Game of Thrones as you explore the Kingdom of Dorne on a guided tour through the royal Alcazar of Seville.
Discover the filming location for southern Westeros, the home of Prince Doran Martell and the fiery and vengeful Oberyn's daughters, at the Alcazar in Seville. Admire the breathtaking monument, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its colorful ceramic tiles, outstanding plasterwork, golden ceilings and beautiful Renaissance gardens.
Learn why the show creators chose the Alcazar as their filming location for the popular series. Then, hear about the Alcazar's history and how it was built by numerous monarchs across the centuries, from Muslim rulers in the 9th century to later Christian rulers. Additionally, learn about the reign of Peter the First, also known as the Cruel or the Justice Maker.
Walk through the Watergardens and Sunspear, the Dornish palaces and gardens in the show. View photos of scenes in the very places where they were filmed while listening to anecdotes and funny stories from the set along the way.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Plaza del Triunfo, next to the statue