Seville: Game of Thrones and Roman Empire Italica Tour
A guided tour of Game of Thrones' 7th and 8th season filming locations. You can get a taste of Khaleesi's dragon pit as you walk through the amphitheater arena, and discover the birthplace of Hadrian and Trajan, two famous emperors from the Roman Empire.
Discover the archaeological ensemble of Itálica on this tour of sites used as sets on the HBO TV series “Game of Thrones”. You can learn the history of this Roman city, as you follow in the footsteps of all your favorite characters.
Your guide will meet you at the main entrance of the ancient city. From here, you will have a short introduction to the history of this legendary and old city, visiting some of the "domus" where the roman citizens used to live 2,000 years ago. Itálica also has one of the best collections of mosaics in Spain.
The Roman Amphitheater is the greatest building in this complex, and is most famous filming location visited on this tour. Who could have imagined that 20 centuries after its creation, huge dragons would be flying over the ruins while Jon Snow, Daenerys, Cersei, and a dozen other characters met to hash out their differences in the face of the greater enemy.
- Tickets to the monuments are included in the price
- This is a guided tour
What You Get
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Av. Extremadura, 2, 41970 Santiponce, Sevilla, Spain.