Enjoy a hands-on Spanish and Andalusian cooking class following a tour of the Triana Food Market, the best place to get the freshest local ingredients. Try something different on your visit to Seville and learn how to cook classic local dishes.
There’s no better way to understand the culinary wealth of Seville and Spain than by entering the kitchen, as you’ll see on this 3.5-hour cooking class and market tour.
A professional chef will teach you how to cook traditional local dishes during a class that you’re sure to find educational as well as entertaining.
The cooking school is located in the Triana Market, the perfect place to buy fresh local ingredients. Before the workshop starts, you’ll be taken on a guided visit of the market and hear a short explanation of its history and products.
Sangria will be served to the group and you’ll have the opportunity to get to know each other while you’re cooking. During the meal that follows the class you’ll be served 2 additional drinks (beer or wine).
You’ll prepare the following menu:
- Salmorejo (chilled tomato soup) or gazpacho
- Spinach with chickpeas or huevos a la flamenca
- Paella, as the main course
- Light dessert (such as lemon sorbet with cava)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Triana Market, Plaza del Altozano Stalls 75-77 Seville 41010