Seville: 2–Hour Guadalquivir River Kayaking Tour
Enjoy this marvelous kayaking tour of Seville on the Guadalquivir River. Sail in Christopher Columbus' footsteps on this fun and educational tour, as you kayak through the city center with a professional guide.
Discover the river the Romans named Betis, now known as Guadalquivir River, meaning "the Big River" in Arabic. It holds many stories and fun facts about the history of Seville.
Let your experienced professional guide take you on a journey through some of Seville's most important historical moments such as the discovery of America and the first trip around the world. See sights such as Isla de La Cartuja, Maestranza, El Barrio del Arenal and the Universal Exhibition of 1992.
Find out why this river was very important during the golden era of Seville, which lasted about 150 years. Seville was the main port of Europe for incoming goods from America such as gold, silver and tobacco. The river was sanded in the 17th century and Seville became less important. For the Expo 92, the river was restored and it is now used for cruises and kayaking.
- Please dress appropriately to enjoy the kayak experience on the river. In addition, you may want to bring an extra set of clothes/shoes
- It is advisable to bring sun protection and a towel; there is a changing room where you can leave your belongings
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, always
- 2 adults per kayak or 1 adult + 1 child
- To purchase the student price category you must hold a valid Student card which will need to be shown to staff so please, do not forget to bring it with you
What You Get
- Professional guide
- Introduction to kayaking safety class
- Kayaking river tour
- Changing room to get ready
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Calle Betis 19, 41010 Seville, Andalusia, Spain.